1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Build Menus showing?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by giantk33, Mar 20, 2013.

1. giantk33

giantk33 New Member

Hi,
    My trouble seems to be that i can get into the game and start playing but when i select any of the jobs, none of the build menus come up. All i am able to do is tell the workers where to go. Anyone have a solution or answer to why this is happening?
    thank you
    thlycanthrope likes this.
  2. Ogawa

Ogawa New Member

I also don't see any menus, is there a hotkey you have to press in order for them to appear or something like that? :confused:
    thlycanthrope likes this.
  3. thlycanthrope

thlycanthrope New Member

Same here. I cut down some trees then just stood there. I even watched the some How to YouTube vids. I simply don't have the menus.
    I'm using Win 7 Home SP1 64-bit. I tried good and fantastic graphics and it had no effect.
    Also 1024x768 res
  4. Ogawa

Ogawa New Member

Oh if it means anything, I'm using Win 8 64-bit, 1920x1080 res fullscreen mode, fantastic graphics. Other settings didn't seem to make a difference.
    Game build is the prototype 0.0.3.6f6c (021,008)
  5. thlycanthrope

thlycanthrope New Member

I figured it out. Make sure you don't have any guy selected. Then select the saw, then hold right-click over open land. You will get a place structure option in the radial menu.
    Ogawa likes this.
  6. Ogawa

Ogawa New Member

Okay that works, thanks :D
    Maybe they should mention it somewhere in game? :p
  7. Hollow

Hollow New Member

Yeah, the lack of direction is a big issue at the moment. There are online tutorials to help you but they're generally based on a version that's before the radial menu, so they'll have menus appearing where you don't. Holding down the right mouse button will bring up a radial menu, from where you can select basically anything.
  8. ferds814

ferds814 New Member

you can now rightclick and hold down to creat a radial menu, that makes building easier and faster