Removing a block from blueprints with a different sized block breaks the game

Discussion in 'Trash' started by Temennigru, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Temennigru

Temennigru Member

When you have say a double block and a single block on the blueprint like this OOo and you try to remove the single block with a double block, the double block becomes half-empty and see through like this O and i become unable to place blocks next to it.
  2. StalkinU

StalkinU New Member

I have had this happen to me too.
  3. RedVenom

RedVenom New Member

There is an solution for that
    place a pantom-halfblock next to the error-block and then remove it with a normal block with the overlaping half at the error
    dont let them build the halfblock or it wont work
    after that a remove-blueprint of the size of a full block appear remove it or let the guys destroy it after that you can place a block again
  4. Temennigru

Temennigru Member

I already tried that but my blueprints got jinxed and i still can't place blocks next to it =(
  5. RedVenom

RedVenom New Member

strange in my case it works every time even with a large number of that blocks
  6. Drakonian

Drakonian New Member

I can reproduce. Will post pics shortly.
  7. Drakonian

Drakonian New Member

Client version: Prototype
    Bug Description: Deleting a single phantom block with a double phantom block will result in a 1x1 block area where no other blocks may be placed.
    Steps to reproduce: Place a single phantom block next to a double phantom. Delete the single block with the double so that both the single block and double are highlighted. Both blocks will be removed and an unplace-able area will be produced adjacent to the double block.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  8. Temennigru

Temennigru Member

Thanks man still not used to the whole forum QA thing.
  9. Temennigru

Temennigru Member

Bump
    Will anyone from sauropod please set this as confirmed?
    Drakonian likes this.
  10. Drakonian

Drakonian New Member

It actually is in the list of known bugs but i never saw a confirmed thread mentioning it and there is no link. This would be a good resource/link.